Registration for Fall 2020 opens Tuesday, July 7 at 10:00 a.m. and closes on Sunday, July 12 at 11:00 p.m.
Later Gators programming will differ from previous years and will continue to operate on regular school days until 5:30 p.m.
For the Spring semester, programming will continue to be focused on enrichment and play. At this time, we are unable to operate any specialist classes due to current guidelines for re-opening. However, we aim to bolster activities as we move through the semester where possible.
Our Later Gators program for Infants to Fours at Green Trees will include classroom activities and provocations, snack, and gross motor activities. We will maximize outdoor time when possible.
We offer programming by the semester registered through a system called CampBrain
The staff includes Green Trees faculty members, substitute teachers, and Newman Plus staff who lead activities.
Later Gators is available Monday through Friday throughout the school year from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m., excluding early dismissal days.
- First day of childcare: Jan. 4
- Last day of childcare: May. 27
- Later Gators will not meet on:
- Jan. 18 – Martin Luther King Jr. Day - No School or Childcare
- Jan. 27 – 3:30 p.m. Dismissal - C.O.P. Meeting
- Feb. 12 - 21 - Mardi Gras Break - No School or Childcare
- Feb. 24 – 3:30 p.m. Dismissal - C.O.P. Meeting
- Mar. 19 - Parent/Teacher Conferences - No School or Childcare
- Mar. 22 - Professional Development - No School of Childcare
- Mar. 31 – 3:30 p.m. Dismissal - C.O.P. Meeting
- Apr. 1 - 11 – Spring Break - No School or Childcare
- Apr. 28 – 3:30 p.m. Dismissal - No Later Gators
- May. 26 – 3:30 p.m. Dismissal - C.O.P. Meeting
- May 28 - 11:30 a.m. Dismissal - No Childcare
- Later Gators will close early (at 5:00 p.m.) on:
Wed., Feb. 10
Thu., Feb. 11
$315 by the day, per semester.
- For example, if registering for Monday - Later Gators Childcare, the fee is for all Mondays we operate within a semester.
- Wednesdays will cost $270 due to early dismissal at 3:30 p.m. for C.O.P. meetings.
Registration includes the ability to stay from 3:30 - 5:30 p.m. Care is not available beyond 5:30 p.m. A late fee will be assessed for children picked up beyond this time.
Children may be registered for any or all days of the week.
It is very important that your child(ren) are picked up by 5:30 p.m. Late pickups will be charged an overtime rate of $1.00 per minute. Habitual late pickups may impact your enrollment in the program.Refunds
The fee for childcare cancelled prior to the third week will be returned less the deposit for each cancelled class. No refunds will be given for cancellations after the third week.